Product Analytics Manager
Are you passionate about using data to inform product decisions? Do you want to have a positive impact on the world by helping users better manage their health? Come join the PatientsLikeMe Product team where you will work directly with Product Manager to help ask the right questions and find the answers. See your analysis influence the decisions engineers, designers, and marketers make to improve our products across the web and mobile platforms.
To be successful, you likely have great analytical skills and problem-solving savviness. You have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and apply your technical knowledge to help your teammates. You will be responsible for how we design and use data analysis tools to increase our scalability, accuracy, and accessibility. A phenomenal team member will regularly bring awareness to opportunities that we may have otherwise gone unnoticed.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be embedded directly in the PatientsLikeMe product management team.
- Have the ability to understand, analyze, and transform the data we have using SQL and Tableau. Basic statistical analysis and experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics and Amplitude will also help.
- Be a knowledgeable advocate for how to use data and product analytics to make informed product and design decisions. This includes identifying the tools and data needed to make better decisions and possessing effective interpersonal skills to educate technical and non-technical colleagues about analytics.
- Translate high-level questions such as “What behaviors in our product lead to user finding value and remaining engaged” into well-formed and persuasive recommendations.
- Help standardize product performance by developing high quality KPI reporting and analysis with concise, objective reporting.
- Problem solve and research new solutions for improving processes and tools used by the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-7 years of prior relevant work experience.
- Familiar with metrics and techniques used to measure the performance of products (retention, cohort analysis, funnel optimization, AB Tests, etc.).
- Professional experience with one or more of the following: Tableau, SQL, Google Analytics, Amplitude.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to audiences of technical and non-technical audiences of various levels across an organization.
- Committed team player with a positive, solution-oriented mind-set.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and adapt to frequently changing business needs and directions.
In January 2017, we formed the Digital Life Alliance that includes the companies iCarbonX, PatientsLikeMe, and HealthTell. Our vision is to fundamentally transform the healthcare & wellness of individuals & communities by unlocking the power of deep & dynamic digitization of biological information. By combining multi-omics biological data, smart device biophysical data and patient’s phenotypic data with artificial intelligence, we will enable a real-time, deep assessment on one’s health and wellness, and deliver a personalized guide and range of products to help people live a healthy, longer life. To achieve our vision, we are developing state of the art multi-omics technology platforms to digitalize biological data and apply insights gained from the process into development of medical and wellness products.
PatientsLikeMe is an equal opportunity employer.