We are excited to be opening a search for a Corporate Communications Manager to join our passionate, innovative global team committed to building a collaborative, mission-driven and results-oriented culture. We are a group united around a common goal to fundamentally transform health and wellness of individuals and the way we access health information. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds; each bringing their own skills, expertise and perspective to the work. We respect all employees and their contributions and are committed to a supportive, inclusive and healthy culture. As we continue to build and support our culture and organization, we recognize the importance of effective and passionate internal communications and as such are excited to be brining in a dedicated resource to manage this important part of our business. This role reports to the Global Head of HR and will sit in our Cambridge, MA office.
What will you do?
- Work with the HR and Executive team to lead the strategy and execution of employee communication efforts
- Draft content to be shared through a variety of channels, including email, video, presentations, newsletters, social media, events and more
- Launch and manage internal updates and emails
- Champion communication best practices, helping create toolkits and resources to be used across the organization
- Maintain suite of branded materials and key content to ensure consistent use across the team
- Help monitor industry news to understand trends in customer service and technology
- Support with thought leadership efforts; including awards, conferences and speaking engagement
What do you need to be successful?
- Communications professional with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience (integrated marketing, brand management, employee communications, public relations)
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing Communications
- Ability to work cross-functionally and comfortable interacting across stakeholder groups (entry level employees through executives)
- Strong ability to develop content with ability to present complex information in easily understandable formats
- Critical thinking with flexibility, openness to change and new information
- Strong project management, ownership, and organizational skills, plus attention to detail
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Superior Microsoft Office Skills such as PowerPoint and Word; proficient in Excel
In April 2018, we formed the iCarbonX group with the merger of 3 companies - iCarbonX, PatientsLikeMe, and HealthTell. Our vision is to fundamentally transform the healthcare & wellness of individuals & communities by unlocking the power of deep & dynamic digitization of biological information. By combining multi-omics biological data, smart device biophysical data and patient’s phenotypic data with artificial intelligence, iCarbonX will enable a real-time, deep assessment on one’s health and wellness, and deliver a personalized guide and range of products to help people live a healthy, longer life. To achieve our vision, we are developing state of the art multi-omics technology platforms to digitalize biological data and apply insights gained from the process into development of medical and wellness products.
iCarbonX is an equal opportunity employer.