iCarbonX is committed to hiring and supporting our growing global organization and are excited to bring in a new Senior Payroll Administrator. We are critical to the support of our employees and organization and take pride in building and developing a top-notch function to help the business grow and scale.
In this role, you will leverage prior experience in high-growth organizations, have primary responsibility for national and international Payroll and play an integral role in the continued development of HR and Finance programs.
We are an innovative global team passionate about building a collaborative, mission-driven and results-oriented culture. We are united around a common goal to fundamentally transform health and wellness of individuals and the way we access health information. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds; each bringing their own skills, expertise and perspective to the work.
This position is located in Cambridge, MA.
- Manage and process biweekly multi-state payroll for 200+ employees in the US
- Collect and process timesheets and time off requests using the UltiPro Time module
- Support Senior Manager with payroll processes in UK, Canada, Hong Kong, and China
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition to on-board employees into our HRIS
- Manage HRIS workflows to ensure all payroll transactions are processed correctly
- Process off-cycle checks for terminations
- Effectively prioritize tasks to ensure compliance and accurate record keeping
- Responsible for ensuring retirement and/or health savings account contributions are processed timely
- Document internal processes for review
- Work with TPA on annual 401(k) 5500 filing and audit
- Responsible for the payroll G/L interface function and NetSuite payroll integration
- Assist with monthly journal entries and reconciliations for payroll related accruals
- Assist Finance with annual financial audit
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Strong knowledge of systems and must systems orientated mentality – experience building processes and evolving HRIS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5-8 years of experience with payroll processing, international is a plus
- Strong understanding of federal and state wage and hour laws, specifically California
- Understanding of payroll related deductions (commuter benefits, FSA, 401k contributions, stock transactions etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required (pivot tables, complex formulas)
- Working knowledge of US GAAP; focused expertise on payroll processes
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- UltiPro experience preferred
In April 2018, we formed the iCarbonX group with the merger of 3 companies - iCarbonX, PatientsLikeMe, and HealthTell. Our vision is to fundamentally transform the healthcare & wellness of individuals & communities by unlocking the power of deep & dynamic digitization of biological information. By combining multi-omics biological data, smart device biophysical data and patient’s phenotypic data with artificial intelligence, iCarbonX will enable a real-time, deep assessment on one’s health and wellness, and deliver a personalized guide and range of products to help people live a healthy, longer life. To achieve our vision, we are developing state of the art multi-omics technology platforms to digitalize biological data and apply insights gained from the process into development of medical and wellness products.
iCarbonX is an equal opportunity employer.