The iCarbonX Digital Life Alliance (including HealthTell and PatientsLikeMe) is a passionate, innovative global team committed to building a collaborative, mission-driven and results-oriented culture. We are united around a common goal to fundamentally transform health and wellness of individuals and the way we access health information. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds; each bringing their own skills, expertise and perspective to the work. We respect all employees and their contributions and are committed to a supportive, inclusive and healthy culture.
We are recruiting and cultivating people leaders who are passionate about our mission, enthusiastic about our future and motivated by achieving our goals and we need your help to bring them to our community. In order to build our team of exceptional employees, we are seeking a Recruiter to help us grow our teams in our US offices.
The Recruiter, leveraging their prior experience in a high-growth organizations, plays an integral role in helping us achieve our mission. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates for a variety of job levels within all functional areas-- including Software Engineering, Laboratory Operations, Research and Digital Biology, G&A and Leadership and building a steady, proactive pipeline of qualified candidates to support the hiring efforts of the company.
The Recruiter will work in our San Ramon, CA office, and will report directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Creatively source and recruit top-notch candidates for a diverse range of levels and functional areas;
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers (both local and remote) to fulfill and anticipate hiring needs;
- Adhere to, as well as implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the senior managers and HR team to lead recruiting initiatives that effectively generate qualified leads;
- Work with hiring managers to identify ideal candidate profiles, which entails gaining a firm understanding of the organization’s culture and business needs;
- Collaborate with the hiring managers and other members of the HR team to monitor and adapt job descriptions, interview processes and salary ranges as necessary to attract top talent;
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners;
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- Bachelors degree required;
- 5+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting;
- Experience recruiting in a high-growth, fast-paced, corporate environment;
- Exhibited integrity in both business and personal ethics;
- Experience recruiting in Devices, Life Sciences and/or Tech space strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated success filling a diverse array of positions (including diverse job levels, skills and industries) preferred;
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS;
- Experience recruiting for remote office locations and maintaining standardized processes with appreciation for differences in office and department needs;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Success will include:
- Organization and thoroughness in tracking notes and activity
- Rapid responsiveness to requested needs
- Aptitude for exceptional candidate generation and client management
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently throughout the organization.
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience
- Exceptional time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
About iCarbonX Digital Life Alliance
PatientsLikeMe is now a central part of iCarbonX’s Digital Life Alliance along with HealthTell; this represents an unprecedented ecosystem of leading bio, health networking, sequencing and artificial intelligence technology companies. The alliance is working to combine biological and patient generated data with artificial intelligence technology to more rapidly detect meaningful signals about health, disease and aging, deliver a personalized guide for living a healthy life, and help industry learn even more about how to improve outcomes, and lives.
HealthTell is a well-funded Life Sciences company that is commercializing the ImmunoSignature™ technology for accurate and timely detection, and monitoring progression of chronic diseases. Based on a robust, scalable, proprietary technology, the company will provide the first and only diagnostic platform capable of detecting the presence of disease, stratifying patients, and monitoring disease progression. The ImmunoSignature™ technology is unlike any other, measuring the immune system instead of relying on inaccurate biomarkers or radiographic images. The ImmunoSignature™ Test will enable physicians to detect disease at an early stage, resulting in improved outcomes and reduced healthcare expenditures.
PatientsLikeMe, the world’s largest personalized health network, helps people find new options for treatments, connect with others, and take action to improve their outcomes. The company has worked with every major pharmaceutical company and a range of government organizations to bring the patient voice to research, development and public policy. With 600,000 members, PatientsLikeMe is a trusted source for real-world disease information and a clinically robust resource that has published more than 100 research studies.