Digital Marketing Manager
PatientsLikeMe is looking for a talented and driven Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our advertising program across all digital channels. You will work with the brand and creative teams to optimize content based on continuous measurement and experimentation to achieve our objectives. You will create, launch, and update ads and monitor and report the performance. Often we’ll have specific short-term goals and it will be your responsibility to know if we are on pace to achieve them. You should be super organized and have some experience in digital advertising across one or more channels. You should also be passionate about improving healthcare and believe in the business we are building.
- Plan and execute digital acquisition programs that include a mix of web, social media, display, and SEO/SEM advertising
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Evaluate emerging technologies and identify most relevant new growth opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; coursework in statistics preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics) and ad serving tools
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with separate budgets, schedules, and objectives
- Strong business sense and analytical skills
- Team player who will help your coworkers and the business in any way you can
- Eager to receive direct feedback and engage in honest and straight-forward discussions
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with multiple online advertising platforms including Google, Facebook, and Display
- Proficiency in Excel (e.g. PivotTables, vlookup, macros), Tableau, SQL, and Google Analytics
In April 2018, we formed the iCarbonX group with the merger of 3 companies - iCarbonX, PatientsLikeMe, and HealthTell. Our vision is to fundamentally transform the healthcare & wellness of individuals & communities by unlocking the power of deep & dynamic digitization of biological information. By combining multi-omics biological data, smart device biophysical data and patient’s phenotypic data with artificial intelligence, iCarbonX will enable a real-time, deep assessment on one’s health and wellness, and deliver a personalized guide and range of products to help people live a healthy, longer life. To achieve our vision, we are developing state of the art multi-omics technology platforms to digitalize biological data and apply insights gained from the process into development of medical and wellness products.
iCarbonX is an equal opportunity employer.