PatientsLikeMe, a member of the iCarbonX Digital Health Alliance, is looking for an experienced HRBP candidate to support change management in an ambitious, high growth organization. Individual will be responsible for developing and applying HR policies, consulting on organizational and individual development, resolving employee relations issues and working with the HR team on compensation, benefits, systems and talent acquisition projects. This individual will have primary on-site responsibilities for the office in Cambridge, Massachusetts office and work as part of a larger HR function with team members in Chandler, Arizona, San Ramon, California and Shenzhen, China. This role reports to the Global Head of Human Resources.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance to drive employee engagement and organizational effectiveness
- Resolve complex employee relations issues
- Support organization in recruiting key talent to the organization and ensuring an efficient onboarding experience.
- Keep apprised of external trends and develop leading edge HR policies and practices to drive attraction and retention of top talent in a very competitive job market
- Provide HR policy guidance and ensure consistent application of HR policies and practices
- Support annual performance management and compensation review process including being a key resource on job levelling and external compensation benchmarking
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals and find solutions to meet those needs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Bachelors or master’s degree in human resources or related field coupled with 7 – 10 years practical working experience
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner in a fast growth, global company
- Analytical and success oriented
- Strong knowledge of legal landscape governing HR
- Knows how to balance employee and company interests
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Ability to influence and coach managers and employees
About iCarbonX Digital Life Alliance
PatientsLikeMe is now a central part of iCarbonX’s Digital Life Alliance along with HealthTell; this represents an unprecedented ecosystem of leading bio, health networking, sequencing and artificial intelligence technology companies. The alliance is working to combine biological and patient generated data with artificial intelligence technology to more rapidly detect meaningful signals about health, disease and aging, deliver a personalized guide for living a healthy life, and help industry learn even more about how to improve outcomes, and lives.
PatientsLikeMe, the world’s largest personalized health network, helps people find new options for treatments, connect with others, and take action to improve their outcomes. The company has worked with every major pharmaceutical company and a range of government organizations to bring the patient voice to research, development and public policy. With 600,000 members, PatientsLikeMe is a trusted source for real-world disease information and a clinically robust resource that has published more than 100 research studies.