PatientPop is looking for an experienced Product Manager to guide the design, development, and support of features on our core product.
Are you driven to build market defining products? Are you obsessed with shipping beautiful products? Are you a natural leader that can rally an engineering team around your projects? Are you an entrepreneur that gets shit done?
Awesome. Come work PatientPop!
We're looking for an A+ product manager to help us achieve our vision of defining and dominating the $10B+ Practice Growth Market.
- Collaborate with our CEO to define product roadmap
- Own delivery of the product roadmap
- Define features - write specs, user stores, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists; communicate functionality and incorporate feedback
- Manage daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers
- Work with engineering and design team to estimate, implement, and build features and ensure we're working on the highest priority projects at all times
- User test and A/B test products to maximize user satisfaction and performance
- Lead product-related communications across company
- Ensure we ship solid product at a timely pace
- Know every competitive product inside out
- Be a thought leader on healthcare services marketing
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years product management experience
- College degree preferred
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on successful product
- Previous startup experience
- Ability to work independently
- Preference will be given to candidates with SaaS and/or marketing platform experience