WE HELP MEDICAL PRACTICES THRIVE!
Running a practice is difficult. That's why at PatientPop we have been dedicated since 2014 to helping doctors Grow, Modernize and Streamline their practice. Along the way we've managed to create an amazing culture that was named one of Built In Los Angeles 's Top 100 Digital Companies in LA. Our offices are 2 blocks from the beach, around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade and dog friendly. Just a few of the things that made us certified as a Great Place to Work® for 2017.
We're looking for an experienced full-stack engineer with 4+ years of experience designing apps on open-source platforms. These projects range from emails, customer dashboards, evaluating and integrating with 3rd party APIs, internal dashboards and supporting the content management platform for our customer's websites. This technical and hands-on position requires the individual to have the ability to work with a team and individually contribute to all aspects of the software process: including architecture, specification reviews, unit testing, debugging and implementation on a LAMP stack. If that sounds like you, we'd love to talk to you.
- Design and code innovative, scalable and robust features on both the backend and the web application layers
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, from ideation to specification to release
- Collaborate closely with small, nimble, cross-functional teams, product managers and designers
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 4+ years experience employed as a software developer
- Significant experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby, C#, PHP or Java. Preferably with a MVC framework such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks.
- Proficient front-end web development skills -- HTML/CSS/JS.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience giving technical mentorship and best practices training to peers
- Prior mentorship experience
- Deep understanding of Agile software development lifecycle
Who are we?
Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help medical practices grow through leading-edge tools and automation. We help them get everything they need to attract and recall patients, plus grow their online reputation. We are the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. Which allows them to effortlessly provide a great patient experience.
PatientPop, Inc is an EOE M/F/D/V employer. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.