At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
We’re looking for freelance editors to join our expansive roster of contractors. Editors help produce quality, original, informative marketing content for provider websites and blogs across a variety of health care specialties, such as gynecology, primary care, dentistry, podiatry, and chiropractic. Our SEO content aims to inform the consumer about a provider’s services and approach to care.
Skills you'll bring:
- Edit quality website copy for healthcare providers based on online research from credible sources, editorial guidelines, and style guidelines
- Experience working with web content, specifically for mobile
- Working knowledge of SEO principles
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Exhibits an eye for detail while producing quality content under deadline
- Able to help writers produce a conversational yet professional writing style
- Strong communication skills, with a relatively quick response time
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Able to use Google Docs and online plagiarism checker
- Provide quality score and constructive feedback to improve writing talent
Nice to Haves:
- Available on an as-needed basis
- Availability on weekends
- Experience editing healthcare and medical writing
- Experience with project management tool Asana
When applying, please provide the following:
- Resume detailing relevant writing experience
*Please note that all viable candidates must complete a 300-400 word editing test (details to follow).
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.