PatientPop is building a team of Quality Assurance professionals to take our platform nationwide! PatientPop is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers — transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances their practice.
As a Quality Assurance Team Lead, your job is to supervise our QA team and contribute to the Production department focus on issuing accurate, timely websites and directory profiles to enhance our client’s online presence.
Want to be a part of our rapidly growing team? Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Supervise the QA team.
- Manage team metrics, OKRs, and completion of ad-hoc projects.
- Work with Performance Ops personnel to coordinate QA efforts to meet client needs.
- Ensure quality of live sites: Editing content, overall design is appealing and appropriate, SEO elements are configured, Google analytics reporting to our dashboard.
- Cooperate with Engineering to define site bugs, fixing and avoiding them.
- Create a system of documenting and tracking issues.
- Help with performing analysis projects upon request from our Client Success Managers.
- Troubleshoot low performing sites and help fix issues.
- Assist the team by troubleshooting pre-launch sites.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert to customer facing teams such as Implementation and Client Success Managers.
- Assist QA team in meeting required productivity goals.
- Help organize Off Boarding process and ensure customer departure is smooth for a good experience and company reputation.
- Audit websites upon launch before the team conducts a Post Launch QA to avoid any major bugs or issues.
- Revise QA checklist as needed, to add or remove items as system evolves.
- Contribute to the Production leadership team, collaborating with other team leads to improve quality of Production completed work.
We’d like to see:
- College degree, preferably in business or marketing, or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing agency or related role, preferably in a role focused on QA or performance analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media strategy, and other forms of local digital marketing.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, and multitasking skills.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written.
- Your performance will be evaluated based on your ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
- You will indirectly influence other teams within the organization to ensure customer retention.
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
Perks and benefits:
- We offer a fun startup environment, and exceptional learning opportunity with 3X entrepreneurs.
- Competitive compensation structure.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Promotion and growth opportunities.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.