Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the overall health and retention of PatientPop Customers. The CSM will be expected to proactively reach out to customers, conduct quarterly/annual business reviews, work to identify upsell opportunities and have renewal/cancel and pre-cancel conversations with PatientPop customers. This person must be versatile, as they'll interact with different customers every day while working closely with different departments at PatientPop. If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone, creating an exceptional customer experience, and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
- Own the overall relationships with customers, including: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
- Ensure customer success through product training and best practices webinars.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- 2+ years in customer advisory role in the SEO or SEM space.
- Experience with SalesForce, Trello or Intercom
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, PPT, Excel
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- You flourish in a high-growth tech environment and adapt well to change
Nice to haves:
- Health Care Experience
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Sales Experience