PatientPop is looking for an experienced Director of Product to guide the design, development, and support of features on our core product.
Are you driven to build market defining products? Are you obsessed with shipping beautiful products? Are you a natural leader that can rally an engineering team around your projects? Are you an entrepreneur that gets shit done?
Awesome. Come work PatientPop!
We're looking for an A+ Director of Product to help us achieve our vision of defining and dominating the $10B+ Practice Growth Market.
- Collaborate with our CEO to define product roadmap
- Own delivery of the product roadmap
- Define features - write specs, user stores, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists; communicate functionality and incorporate feedback
- Manage daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers
- Work with engineering and design team to estimate, implement, and build features and ensure we're working on the highest priority projects at all times
- User test and A/B test products to maximize user satisfaction and performance
- Lead product-related communications across company
- Ensure we ship solid product at a timely pace
- Know every competitive product inside out
- Be a thought leader on healthcare services marketing
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years product management experience
- College degree preferred
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on successful product
- Previous startup experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with SaaS and/or marketing platform experience
PatientPop is on a mission to transform the way healthcare providers promote and growth their practices by replacing the agency model with the first Practice Growth Platform - an all-in-one marketing solution for patient acquisition, retention marketing, reputation management, and business insights.
Launched in October 2014, PatientPop is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies.