PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
How you will contribute:
The Digital Marketing Programs Specialist will own and contribute to multiple highly visible online marketing channels essential to the continued growth of the PatientPop business. You will have the opportunity to plan, execute, and optimize digital channels that are among the largest sources of qualified leads and overall revenue.
The PatientPop Marketing Team has proven success in creating reliable, scalable sources of revenue for our company. The team is deep and talented, with many years of B2B marketing experience, so there are plenty of opportunities to collaborate with seasoned professionals possessing extensive industry, channel-specific and creative expertise.
This position is a great fit for any marketer who:
- Has a proven track record of high achievement or increasing impact
- Relishes the opportunity to solve significant business problems
- Is perpetually curious, observant, and attentive to detail
- Demonstrates initiative through self-directed learning
A strong culture has helped to create sustained hyper-growth for our Marketing Team, and we are excited to learn how you feel you can contribute to the exciting chapters ahead.
You will stand out with:
- 1+ years experience in marketing or a related field (tech or SaaS companies preferred)
- Familiarity with digital marketing best practices on channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social channels
- Experience with marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Proven ability to translate target persona information into actionable marketing assets like campaigns, marketing copy, or creative deliverables
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.