PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
PatientPop is taking its business to the next level and needs an experienced, talented individual to navigate our new instance of NetSuite’s SuiteSuccess, SuiteBilling, and Advanced Revenue Management. Our NetSuite Administrator will be a critical new member of our team with a spectrum of strategic-to-tactical responsibilities. PatientPop is looking for someone to enhance and extend our ERP as our first NetSuite professional on our staff.
How you will contribute:
- Own all NetSuite configuration, setup, and ongoing administration
- Setup and configuration of SuiteSuccess, SuiteBilling, and Advanced Revenue Management Bundles
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Develop, integrate and manage QA modules, RESTlets, automations etc.
- Develop & configure SuiteScript to enable complete customization and automation of business processes
- Be the NetSuite expert regarding connections with SuiteScript and SuiteFlows with CyberSource, Bill.com, Jitterbit/Salesforce, Adaptive Insights, and other connected applications
- Create new dashboards, saved searches, manage users, roles and permissions, KPIs/Metrics, custom reports and fields, and create custom workflows
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Accounting, Finance, Systems, and R&D to maintain and continually enhance business systems and reporting
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite applications
You will stand out with:
- 3+ years professional experience administering NetSuite applications
- Certification as a NetSuite Administrator or SuiteCloud Developer
- Experience implementing or operating SuiteBilling
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Examples of specific impact your contributions have made to the organization
- A point of view on managing release updates, configuration, integration, Flow, and Script changes between sandboxes and the production environment
- Previous accounting experience or demonstrations of supporting an accounting team with NetSuite administration
- Familiarity with salesforce
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.