PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
PatientPop is seeking a People Operations Business Partner to join the team to support our growing company. This senior generalist role will balance tactical execution with strategic guidance, serving as an employee champion and change agent. As a senior member of the People Operations team, you will act as a key resource for internal partners across the business. You will execute activities related to the entire employee life cycle including onboarding new employees, performance management, mentoring initiatives, employee relations, compliance, and offboarding. The People Operations Business Partner provides direct support and counsel to employees and managers via coaching and development, relationship management, and conflict management.
Who is the People Team?
We’re passionate about the employee experience and believe in creating a fantastic work culture for our company. Our team is fun, but we work really hard to make PatientPop a great place to work.
How you will contribute:
- Build, develop, and maintain strong collaborative, consultative working relationships across the business
- Expand the People Operations presence, be visible to employees and managers across the business; answer general employee and manager questions on a day-to-day basis
- Facilitate sessions during our new employee onboarding/orientation process
- Conduct exit interviews and report on findings/themes on a quarterly basis
- Manage employee visas and immigration needs
- Drive performance management across the business, monitoring the implementation of our performance improvement process with non-performing employees
- Manage employee relations issues by providing counsel and guidance to managers on grievance, disciplinary, and performance issues; lead investigations when necessary
- Lead our bi-annual performance evaluation process and revise process as needed
- Develop and deliver program focused on building skills and capabilities needed for upward career progression
- Develop career paths for employees and managers across the organization and engage in succession planning with management and leadership teams
- Lead PatientPop’s mentorship program
- Partner with recruiting on internal transfers and internal mobility opportunities
- Manage leave of absence cases
- Assist the Manager, People Operations with the coordination of employee and manager training & professional development programs
- Deliver exceptional communication, keeping people team and leadership across the business informed of the state of morale, employee issues, cultures, performance, etc. to drive engagement and retention
- Stay up to date on US HR laws (payroll, benefits, compliance, terminations, leave of absences, etc.).
- Model and reinforce our cultural values.
You will stand out with:
- 5+ years of experience in an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner role
- Proven experience being the face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organization
- Consultative approach and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to present to small and large groups of people and command a room regardless of the content you are presenting
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.