PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you’re important to us:
We are currently recruiting a Director of Sales Development to join us at our headquarters in Santa Monica, California or Austin, Texas. You will be responsible for continuing to scale and lead our entire inside sales development organization.
- Define, track, and manage KPIs for the sales development organization to achieve monthly and quarterly goals.
- Hire and train a world-class SaaS b2b Sales Development team.
- Effectively coach the team of SDR managers to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Build and manage company sales pipeline to deliver accurate forecasting to the VP of Sales
- Work cross functionally with our Brand/Marketing and Business Development teams to drive maximum amount of pipeline.
- Work directly with VP of Sales to achieve monthly and quarterly pipeline and sales goals.
- Evaluate and implement tools and systems as required (CRM, Prospecting, Dialing, Email, etc)
How you will contribute:
You live and breathe pipeline generation and rep development. You have strong opinions on the way this should be done because your career has seen successes and failures making it happen elsewhere. You wake up instantly thinking of the best and most efficient ways to get your product to market and how best to enable your teams to do that. You believe in making people better and developing our future closers... In the end – you get it done!
You will stand out with:
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS organizations in a Director of Sales Development or higher role.
- Experience building both inbound and outbound SDR teams of 40+ reps and 3+ managers
- Manager of Managers. Have managed managers before and know how to bring the best out of them, your team, and those around you.
- Inspiring and Rep Focused Leader - You care about the people as much as the number.
- An expert at product knowledge and understanding complex technology
- Experience driving scale in a b2b technology environment preferred
- Motivated and driven to exceed expectations in a team environment
- Excellent presentation skills; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.