PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
Integrations is a primary focus at PatientPop and the Technical Operations team holds a key role in maintaining the health of our integrated practices through troubleshooting. When a practice has its online schedule integrated with an EMR/EHR/PMS, it improves key performance indicators, decreases churn, increases their average lifetime value, and provides enhanced benefits for the patients that find them online. The Technical Operations team supports internal and external teams through a deep understanding of the integrations logic -- this is necessary to troubleshoot and provide solutions for both the practices and the company.
How you will contribute:
You will respond to and resolve technical cases throughout various stages of the customer lifecycle within 5 days or less. If a case requires engineering assistance, you will provide consistent follow-up and communication to the customer and internal teams. You will reduce the risk of churn by owning the customer’s problems, troubleshooting on the fly, and working through issues with the practice.
- Obtain examples of what is not functioning properly and investigate
- Document integration-related processes, FAQs and departmental training guides
- Log everything in Salesforce.
- Document what configurations were adjusted on every call so that future CS employees can see what has been changed and when.
Be a detective and product expert
- Support internal and external teams with technical integration issues and/or questions
- Use your curiosity to figure out what specifically is going on and how you can get things worked out.
- Solve problems while being cautious of the repercussions that can come from making changes to live integrations.
- Whether working with PatientPop employees or customers, you will become proficient in explaining and teaching technical processes in a non-technical way.
- Our customers are small, private healthcare practices, and you will work directly with an office manager, doctor, or marketing contact who may not be familiar with the technical aspects of our product and services
- Understand various types of integrations and workflows that are specific to each practice by asking open-ended questions about what the practice is experiencing and what their expected result is.
- Uncover which integrations PatientPop supports and make suggestions that compliment both the practice and PatientPop solution.
Collaborate and share best practices
- Our team enjoys having time to investigate, learn, and share back with each other. You will be on the front lines with our customers receiving valuable feedback and product knowledge that you should provide to appropriate internal teams.
- Provide product specific feedback and suggestions to our engineering and product teams.
- Be a teacher by sharing and instructing best practices so that internal customer-facing teams develop an understanding of how a practice should be using their integrations
- Partner and liaise with the Engineering department on advanced and escalated integration cases.
Provide excellent customer service
- Work on completing various high-level investigation cases at a time.
- Private practices are busy and can be unresponsive. You will need to take ownership of every case and reach out every 2-3 days to ensure you’re providing the support they need.
- Focus on resolving cases to the customers’ satisfaction. Receive 90% or higher on the customer feedback survey and a 4.8+ CSAT score.
You will stand out with:
- Salesforce, Jira/Confluence
- SQL knowledge
- Knowledge/Experience with various EMRs, EHRs, or Practice Management Systems
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.