PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
Accelerating integrations is a top company focus and the Product Enablement Specialists play a critical function at PatientPop allowing practices to truly take advantage of all of the benefits our platform has to offer. We know that our integrated customers see improved key performance indicators, are less likely to churn and, as a result, have a longer average lifetime value -- something that is paramount to the success of PatientPop. Product Enablement Specialist are responsible for configuring and activating our integrations and work directly with practices to gain a deeper understanding of their workflows so we can truly uphold our mission of “helping practices thrive.
How you will contribute:
As a Product Enablement Specialist you will be responsible for working with the practice in implementing and supporting the EMR integration as per the customer’s optimal workflow to set them up for success. Both onboarding and troubleshooting of an integration will require being proactive and effective in communicating with the customer in a timely manner. Being a team player and collaborating with different departments at PatientPop will be key for the successful implementation of customer integrations. The EMR calendar integrations you implement are a beneficial service we provide resulting in successful practice growth.
You will stand out with:
- At least 2 years experience in a customer facing position with the ability to provide world-class customer service.
- Technical aptitude
- Proactive communication with customers and internal team members to ensure timely integration completion.
- Ability to identify solutions to problems and resolutions of customer roadblocks
- Support for both customers or internal teams with technical integration issues and/or questions.
- Project management skills ensuring accurate completion of numerous activation tasks.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.Contributing feedback during meetings regarding current issues and areas of efficiency improvement for future integrations.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and understanding of patient appointment booking workflow
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- College degree, preferably in business, communications or marketing, or equivalent education and work experience in the healthcare technology field.
Nice to haves:
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Sales Experience
- Account Management/Implementation Experience
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of best EMR practices
- Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the following: Athenahealth, Dentrix, Greenway, Allscripts, AdvancedMD, Eaglesoft, eClinicalWorks, ChiroTouch.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.