PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
How you will contribute:
As an Accounting Manager, you will own the general ledger and the month-end close process, including the preparation and review of journal entries and supporting work papers for key balance sheet, revenue and expense accounts. You will also own the revenue cycle and related revenue recognition accounting to be in accordance with ASC 606. You will perform monthly balance sheet and income statement fluctuation analyses and provide explanation on variances. This role will support annual external financial audits, including the preparation of audit schedules as well as playing a key role in general process improvements and process documentation for all facets of the accounting cycle. This role will report into the Assistant Controller. Your sense of urgency and get it done attitude will drive the accounting department to the next level as we scale.
This is a permanent remote position located anywhere in the US.
You will stand out with:
- Degree in accounting; 4+ years of accounting experience, with at least 2 years of management/leadership experience
- CPA preferred
- Public and Private Accounting experience mix a plus
- Start-up experience, preferably in SaaS
- Own the monthly financial close in a timely and accurate manner, including preparation/review reconciliations of revenue, expenses, accounts receivables, accruals and variance analysis.
- ASC 606 revenue accounting knowledge preferred
- A proactive, self-directed, problem solving approach with the ability to multi-task, think creatively and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, while being extremely detailed with a high sense of urgency
- Strong technical accounting knowledge with an understanding of US GAAP and ability to document accounting conclusions
- ERP system: NetSuite a plus
- Proficient in Excel-Intermediate a plus
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
#LI-JB1 #remote #nationwide