PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
You will support and help scale our sales organization and be a driver of revenue growth. Working closely with sales leadership, you will ensure sales goals are met, we have efficient and scalable sales processes in place and we’re defining a path for short-term and long-term growth.
How you will contribute:
The Sales Strategy & Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of our rapidly expanding direct and and channel sales team.
The Sales Strategy & Operations Manager will be a key partner to the inside, field and channel sales leaders to drive the success of the sales team from lead to revenue. This person will be responsible for spearheading strategic initiatives in the sales organization in collaboration with sales leadership. These will include establishing and tracking key metrics to analyze sales performance and success, making recommendations on how to improve sales performance and working cross-functionally with sales enablement and business systems teams to evolve the sales organization.
Alongside their responsibilities in helping to guide the organization strategically, the Sales Strategy & Operations Manager will also have the ability to manage the day-to-day needs of the sales organization. Other responsibilities include managing sales quota, forecasting and compensation administration, territory planning, and process training & compliance enforcement. The Sales Strategy & Operations Manager will work closely with Sales leadership to ensure that appropriate objectives and priorities are set and there is alignment across the Sales organization as a whole.
In your first 90 days you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution and existing sales process
- Understand the structure of our sales organization, the sales processes within Salesforce and our sales rules of engagement
- Work with Marketing and Sales Operations to develop seamless lead routing
- Work to define and buildout a consistent set of reporting to track both leading and trailing indicators for success with actionable data to be used by executive leadership, sales leadership and management to drive performance
- Help establish a formalized forecasting process
- Build a process for managing sales requests and escalations
You will stand out with:
- At least 3 years of sales operations experience, or equivalent work in an analytical business partnership role
- Self-motivation - you enjoy working in a dynamic and results driven environment
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. You are a structured problem solver
- Experience optimizing sales teams
- A track record of partnering with leadership teams to set strategy and drive change initiatives
- A proven track record of helping sales teams hit and exceed goals
- SaaS experience is required
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field
- Demonstrated expertise with Salesforce and other reporting tools
- Microsoft Excel and Google Drive proficient
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.