PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
As a Customer Support Representative, you serve as the first line of defense to the company. You’re the company encyclopedia in the sense that you’re able to provide answers about product knowledge, process requests, and provide fantastic customer service to all clients reaching out to us. You’ll also serve as a liaison and communicate daily with other teams to ensure requests are being processed efficiently. You make sure the PatientPop reputation is upheld and that we provide world class service to our customers.
How you will contribute:
The Customer Support team serves as the initial point of contact for post-website launch requests. The support team handles requests, complaints and feedback via phone and email through Salesforce. As a CSR, you will use knowledge of PatientPop products to support customers and serve as a resource for escalated and technically complex cases. You will handle advanced technical support cases via phone calls and in compliance with the department’s Time-to-Respond and Time-to-Resolve Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). You will successfully resolve cases with multiple tasks (3 or more) and coordinate with other departments to resolve while maintaining an excellent customer experience.
- Achieve a workflow that includes close communication with customers and other internal departments in order to achieve set key metrics that help guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Master case resolution, customer concerns, and utilization of feedback.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Be accountable for daily, weekly, and quarterly goals that ensure customer satisfaction and compliance for your team.
- Flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
You will stand out with:
- BA/BS Degree from accredited university
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer facing position, in a technical support environment (preferably SaaS)
- Effective communication both written and verbally
- High degree of technical aptitude
- Experience using Salesforce.com Accounts, Contacts, Service Console, Cases, Knowledge Articles, Live Agent chat
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.