PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
This is a remote role that requires you to be currently located in the Bay Area. You would be responsible for an East Bay territory covering Oakland, Alameda, Concord, Walnut Creek, Berkeley, and down to Fremont.
Why you're important to us:
PatientPop has defined a new category of software and we have established ourselves as the leader in practice growth software. As a Sales Executive, you are the face of the company when you are selling our SaaS solution to physicians and providers within the private practice space. As we continue to scale, you will be a contributing factor in driving us towards exponential growth.
How you will contribute:
As a results-driven sales executive, you will actively call on new clients and boost company revenue through customer acquisition. Joining our field sales organization will give you the opportunity to apply your skill-set as you build and sustain customer growth through territory management, daily prospecting, running product demonstrations with physicians, and building a strong referral network of both clients and vendors. You will join a collaborative team of outside sales executives who support each other and create a friendly, competitive, and winning team culture.
- Develop a target list of prospects for weekly planning to effectively manage territory
- Hunt new business by prospecting 15-20 practices each day between calling, email and in-person cold calls
- Build a territory through performing 20 meetings each month and signing up 9 providers and/or $67,500 in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Log activity and manage a growing pipeline through Salesforce
- Generate a diverse pipeline of single and multi-provider practices ranging from $8,000 - $60,000+ per deal.
- Actively seek out personal and professional growth to continue sharpening industry and product knowledge along with sales methodologies.
- Support internal teams such as implementation, customer success, website design, and customer quality assurance
You will stand out with:
- 2-4 years in a high volume, in-person net new sales role
- Experience hunting and closing new business
- A proven sales process and track record of exceeding quota
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored
- A desire to be creative with your sales process and outreach
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.