PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Location - Los Angeles(CA), Austin(TX), Atlanta(GA)
How you will contribute:
Own the Application.
- During our extensive onboarding training, you’ll learn how our business application for medical professionals will help your clients grow and manage their practice. This training will also provide you with robust industry knowledge, along with expertise in SEO, digital marketing, virtual communications, and consultative selling.
- Continued training opportunities provided throughout your tenure will ensure you remain a subject matter expert on our solution and provide your clients with strategic guidance and creative solutions to help them meet their digital marketing goals.
- You will partner with Marketing, Product and additional Customer Success teams to test the effectiveness of new initiatives and provide continual customer feedback and workflow optimization opportunities.
Manage Your Client Base.
- Your pod will collectively manage a client base that consists of approximately 2,000 individual accounts. You and your team will conduct strategic outreaches focused on adoption, retention, and revenue drivers.
- Collaborate with your pod to ensure all supported accounts are adopting and progressing towards full utilization of the application, coupled with high NPS and CSAT scores and minimal churn.
- Your pod will utilize one-to-many programs to drive value for your client base and educate them on new products, best practices, and industry trends.
- Your pod will be responsible for achieving a Gross Customer Retention goal each quarter along with an upsell goal focused on increasing the revenue of your client base.
- In addition to your pod’s revenue goals, you will be held responsible for personal upsell goals on a quarterly basis. This will require you to develop a thoughtful and personalized plan, leveraging your deep understanding of our application and your client base.
- Leverage your product and customer knowledge to ensure all conversations are tailored to the needs of the client and all open action items and critical gaps are documented and resolved in a timely manner.
Skills you’ll bring:
- A passion for energetic and fast-paced environments
- Self-learner who thrives in the opportunity to take initiative
- Experience leading challenging client projects
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Clear communicator with the ability to break down complex problems and formulate digestible solutions
Why you're important to us:
As a Customer Success Associate (CSA), you are the main point of contact for providing strategic guidance to our customers. You will work with our customers to outline their key performance metrics, expand their usage of the product, and assist them in utilizing our platform to communicate with and retain their patients, manage their practice’s workflow, and help them reach their digital marketing goals. A CSA must be a keen problem solver who can think quickly on their feet, while having the ability to diagnose customer issues, formulate a strategy, and deliver results. CSAs are self-starters who thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment and are confident to take control of customer conversations and provide clear guidance on how the customer can accomplish their goals. You will work collaboratively with a team to close proactive playbooks and inbound requests, while building long-term value-based relationships.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.