PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
The role of the Financial Analyst is crucial to the growth and success of PatientPop’s Finance and Accounting team. Growth in our company has created the need for numerous projects that we would love to tackle, but need an additional analyst to lead these initiatives. Success in the role will lead to the completion of multiple projects within this team and improved efficiency across the entire company.
How you will contribute:
The Financial Analyst will primarily be responsible for working cross functionally with our sales, marketing, development and customer success teams to ensure integrity of our data and forecast both short term and long term financial results. Projects will include projecting financial results of PatientPop’s operations, analysis of KPIs and business trends, conducting budget variance analysis, standardizing financial data, building out real-time reporting dashboards, implementing improved businesses processes and performing cohort analysis.
In 90 days you will learn about PatientPop’s business fundamentals by analyzing, managing and forecasting KPIs across our departments. You will be exposed to each team, their function, and how they impact the business. You will develop an understanding of SaaS metrics and drivers that investors look at when evaluating our business in comparison to other SaaS startups. You will also further advance your Excel skills and work on data validation and comparison. We expect you to take over the reporting, forecasting, analysis and other workflows for one of our cost centers by the end of 90 days.
You will stand out with:
- 1 to 3 years of experience within finance or business operations
- Curious personality and a track record of identifying problems and developing and implementing solutions
- Presentation skills - able to craft a story from data and analytics
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Working knowledge with SaaS / Software business models
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting principles and procedures
- Advanced Excel and experience in modeling and analytics
- Systems knowledge a plus: Salesforce, Netsuite, Adaptive Insights, Zuora, etc.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills. Logical thinking with the ability to be presented with a problem and create a template to find solutions
- Ability to make decisions, work under pressure and the capacity to use good judgment in critical situations
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to act as a liaison between the finance team and the company’s department leaders
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
#LI-MJ1 #LI-Remote #Nationwide