PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you’re important to us:
As an Integrations Specialist, you will be responsible for working with the practice in implementing and supporting the EMR integration as per the customer’s optimal workflow to set them up for success. Both onboarding and troubleshooting an integration will require being proactive and effective in communicating with the customer in a timely manner. Being a team player and collaborating with different departments at PatientPop will be key for the successful implementation of customer integrations. The EMR calendar integrations you implement are a beneficial service we provide resulting in successful practice growth.
How you will contribute:
Increase the number of integrated practices at PatientPop
- Demonstrate and pitch the value proposition of integrations to our most valued customers. These could be new and existing clients
- Explain how to drive additional value via integrations and set the client up for success
- Achieve monthly and quarterly objectives that include the number of activated practices, customer satisfaction, quality of service, and time-to-integrate
Connect all systems to ensure everything is set up and functioning properly
- Understand what each client has purchased and their specific use cases or workflows
- Recommend ways to streamline their business operations based on how the practice actions things like scheduling appointments
- Maintain a good customer experience - proactively Identify solutions to problems and resolutions to roadblocks or challenges that may prevent an integration from being successful
- Follow best practices to configure accounts based on integration-specific requirements
Communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Train each practice on how to use their integration(s), ensuring the practice staff knows how to use the integration properly and what will change about their daily workflow
- Communicate and walk through the necessary actions the practice needs to complete in order to complete their setup. Identify objections and present solutions to overcome
- Explain technical concepts in an easy to understand and non-technical way so every client feels comfortable
- Maintain proactive communication with customers and internal team members to ensure timely integration completion and a solid understanding of the value of our integrations
Learn new processes and evolve
- PatientPop is always bringing on new EMRs and you will have new processes to learn with each one
- Take ownership and action to make PatientPop processes better. We have big goals to hit and we cannot get there by continuing to do more of the same
- Ensure documentation of integrations is up to date and collaborate
- Contribute feedback during meetings regarding current issues and areas of efficiency improvement for future integrations
Hustle and drive results
- Hunt for practice activations opportunities and maintain consistent phone outreach to eligible customers
- Effectively organize and manage your active leads by consistently following up to get the right contact at each practice scheduled for a call
- Balance multiple projects and ensure accurate completion of activations tasks
- Drive results under pressure as processes evolve
You will stand out with:
- A thorough understanding of the principles of best EMR practices
- Knowledge/Experience in a medical practice with one or more of the following: Athenahealth, Dentrix, Greenway, Allscripts, AdvancedMD, Eaglesoft, eClinicalWorks, ChiroTouch.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.