We're looking for an Automation Test Engineer with 4-5 years experience running functional and automated testing solutions. You will be in charge of developing and maintaining test plans for new features as well as running through these plans during deployments. You will be the glue holding the engineering and product teams together during the requirements specification and deployment phases of every new feature on our platform. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Software development life cycle and have an in-depth understanding of open source automation tools.
- Leading the QA cycle from writing manual test cases to automating the regression scenarios.
- Architect and create an Automation Framework using open source technologies
- Work directly with product and development teams ensuring proper Functional and Regression
- Execute any manual testing required to move product work through the agile sprints
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Test Automation
- 2-3 years of experience in Selenium/Webdriver
- 1-2 years of experience in API automation
- Experience with at least one objected oriented programming languages
- Experience in at least one test management tool like Jira, Testrail
- Experience in Jenkins or any other continuous integration tools