PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 500+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
This is a remote role located in Las Vegas, NV.
How you will contribute:
PatientPop is seeking a results-driven sales executive to actively call on new clients and boost company revenue through customer acquisition. Joining our field sales organization will give you the opportunity to apply your skill-set as you build and sustain customer growth through territory management, daily prospecting, running product demonstrations with physicians, and building a strong referral network of both clients and vendors. You will join a collaborative team of Outside Sales Executives who have continued to support each other all while creating a friendly, competitive, and winning team culture.
- Develop a target list of prospects for weekly planning to effectively manage territory.
- Hunt new business by effectively prospecting 15-20 practices each day between calling and in-person cold calls.
- Build a territory through performing 20 meetings each month and signing up 9 providers.
- Log activity and manage a growing pipeline through Salesforce.
- Generate a diverse pipeline of single and multi-provider practices ranging from $8,000 - $90,000+ per deal.
- Actively seek out personal and professional growth to continue sharpening industry and product knowledge along with sales methodologies.
- Supporting internal teams such as implementation, customer success, website design, customer quality assurance, etc.
Skills you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 2 years in a high volume, in-person net new sales role
- A passion for hunting and closing new business to help clients grow their business
- A proven sales process and a desire to exceed quota
- An ability to balance autonomy, self-motivation, and leveraging team resources
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored daily
- A desire to be creative with your sales process and outreach
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why you're important to us:
PatientPop has defined a new category of software and we are determined to establish ourselves as the leader in practice growth. As a sales executive, you are the face of the company when you are selling our SaaS solution to physicians and providers within the private practice space. As we continue to scale, you will be a contributing factor in driving us towards exponential growth.
In 90 days you will:
Be well on your way to becoming a PatientPop product expert and closing deals! You should prepare to have an immediate impact on the organization from day one. You’ll take this far beyond your first 90 days. Expect to constantly be learning, challenging yourself and strategizing with your team on how to be a top performer.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.