It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint team! As the clear leader in the point-of-care industry, we offer an ideal, people-focused place to innovate, positively impact patient education and doctor-patient connections, and be inspired to build a great career.
- Creatively execute sales activities for assigned territory to meet business objectives.
- Prospecting new customers including in-person, email, and phone ‘cold call’ outreach.
- Develop strategies and enhance relationships with physician offices, specialty group practices and health systems in assigned territory – across all communication (phone, email, Skype/Webinar, In-person).
- Effective daily time management and logistics planning to conduct sales activities, balancing travel, presentations and outreach on daily basis.
- Constant follow-up to ensure effective and timely communication on all sales calls.
- Daily use of Salesforce.com to record all sales activity, prospect accounts and submit paperwork.
- Staying up-to-date on customer needs and the competitive landscape.
- Attend and staff PatientPoint booth at various regional / national trade shows throughout the year.
- Team collaboration: establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with teammates and internal support departments.
- Attend and participate effectively in territory, regional and national sales meetings.
- Communicate and collaborate with Regional VP / SVP on specified quarterly goals and achievements.
- Bachelor’s preferred degree or equivalent professional sales experience
- 1+ years of sales experience; requisite comparable experience as deemed appropriate by PatientPoint; ideal candidate can provide goals and how they reached those goals consistently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience selling into provider medical practices is desired
- Experience in using Salesforce.com is preferred
- An entrepreneurial “own the business” work ethic is critical
- Persuasive—A convincing communicator and presenter
- Self-Starter—Excels working independently
- Highly Organized— Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Goal Oriented—Possesses a winning competitive spirit
- Resourceful—Clever, industrious and adapts quickly
- Self-Assured—Exhibits and inspires confidence
- Integrity – Provides accurate information to customers and corporate personnel
- Strong Communicator – Exhibits very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude
- Professional – we are presenting to Doctors, Hospital marketers and Medical professionals and a demeanor of professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact is key
- Team Player – must be able to collaborate with other employees on projects
What We Offer
We know you bring your whole self to work every day. That is why we are committed to providing modernized benefits and cultural perks to our teammates. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive and affordable benefits, flex time off to rest and charge, where applicable, a hybrid work model, mental & emotional wellness resources and coaching, 401K and more.
PatientPoint® is the patient engagement platform for every point of care. Our innovative, tech-enabled solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver high value for patients, providers and healthcare sponsors. Through our nearly 140k unique healthcare provider relationships, PatientPoint’s solutions impact roughly 750 million patient visits each year, further advancing our mission of making every doctor-patient engagement better®. Learn more at patientpoint.com.