It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint team! As the clear leader in the point-of-care industry, we offer an ideal, people-focused place to innovate, positively impact patient education and doctor-patient connections, and be inspired to build a great career.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Represent PatientPoint Provider Solutions in a positive and professional manner
- Demonstrate knowledge of PatientPoint Provider Solution products
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales opportunities through outbound calling
- Record sales activity and complete and maintain accurate sales pipeline and reports using Salesforce.com
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis and research of customer requirements through first party resources
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Perform calls to make new sales
- Acquires and submits signed enrollment forms and assists to coordinate installation
- Minimum 1+ years of sales experience, demonstrating a professional approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint for clear and professional written communication
- Experience in using Salesforce is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrating 100% grammatically correct and professional business communication
- Track record of success and quota achievement.
- Ability to complete high outbound call volume with quality on a daily basis.
- Ability to make effective ‘cold’ calls and adapt approach to overcome typical challenges (gaining decision maker, handling objections or indecisive clients)
- Ability to sell & close sales over the phone.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Improvement oriented: hears feedback/coaching and makes changes to be more successful with untapped & potential clients.
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
- Eager to learn and can adapt/be creative in approach to meet different client needs and close the sale
- Demonstrate confidence, motivation, and has professional demeanor
- Comfortable working in an upbeat team environment
- Strong desire to work in a commission sales capacity with unlimited earnings.
What We Offer
We know you bring your whole self to work every day. That is why we are committed to providing modernized benefits and cultural perks to our teammates. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive and affordable benefits, flex time off to rest and charge, where applicable, a hybrid work model, mental & emotional wellness resources and coaching, 401K and more.
PatientPoint® is the patient engagement platform for every point of care. Our innovative, tech-enabled solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver high value for patients, providers and healthcare sponsors. Through our nearly 140k unique healthcare provider relationships, PatientPoint’s solutions impact roughly 750 million patient visits each year, further advancing our mission of making every doctor-patient engagement better®. Learn more at patientpoint.com.