It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint team! As the clear leader in the point-of-care industry, we offer an ideal, people-focused place to innovate, positively impact patient education and doctor-patient connections, and be inspired to build a great career.
The position is responsible for marketing and selling various patient engagement and educational digital programs within a selected territory/region to new and existing federal government organizations. The ideal candidate is a seasoned seller that possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills including a strong ability to build great relationships. Travel will be Required.
What You Will Do
• Creatively execute sales activities for assigned territory to meet business objectives.
• Meet quarterly and annual sales objectives for assigned federal government territory.
• Prospect, qualify and develop sales opportunities through outbound calling, email and in-person outreach.
• Ability to communicate with senior levels of the Federal Government and develop networking strategies to enhance current relationships within assigned territory
• Understanding of multi-process government sales cycles, including RFPs, writing proposals and quotations
• Effective time management and logistics planning to conduct sales activities, presentations and outreach.
• Consistent follow-up to ensure effective and timely communication on all sales calls.
• Daily use of Salesforce.com to record all sales activity, prospect accounts and maintain relationships with current clients.
• Ongoing awareness of customer needs and the competitive landscape.
• Attend and staff various regional/national trade shows
• Communicate and collaborate with SVP, government team and other internal support teams
What We Need
• Bachelor’s preferred degree or equivalent professional sales experience
• 10+ years healthcare sales experience with federal government (VA, DOD, IHS) and/or healthcare systems
• Knowledge and understanding of government acquisition process
• Healthcare Executive Relationships within VA, DOD, IHS a plus
• Eager to learn and can adapt/be creative in approach to meet different client needs
• Demonstrate confidence, motivation and professional demeanor.
• Strong presentation skills for groups from 2 to 100
• Follow up and planning strategies to close multi-decision maker sale
• Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experienced in using Salesforce.com is preferred
What You Will Need to Succeed
• An entrepreneurial “own the business” work ethic is critical
• Persuasive—A convincing communicator and presenter
• Self-Starter—Excels when working independently
• Highly Organized— Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Goal Oriented—Possesses a winning competitive spirit
• Resourceful—Clever, industrious and adapts quickly
• Self-Assured—Exhibits and inspires confidence
• Integrity – Provides accurate information to customers and corporate personnel
• Strong Communicator – Exhibits very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Positive “Can Do” Attitude
• Professional – we are presenting to department heads and executive leaders and a demeanor of professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact is key
• Team Player – must be able to collaborate with other employees on projects
Base Salary band: $100,000 - $120,000
Compensation: At PatientPoint We are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including skills, qualifications, geographic location and professional experience, which can cause your compensation to vary. The base salary range listed is just one component of PatientPoint’s total compensation package for emp
What We Offer
We know you bring your whole self to work every day. That is why we are committed to providing modernized benefits and cultural perks to our teammates. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive and affordable benefits, flex time off to rest and charge, where applicable, a hybrid work model, mental & emotional wellness resources and coaching, 401K and more.
PatientPoint® is the patient engagement platform for every point of care. Our innovative, tech-enabled solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver high value for patients, providers and healthcare sponsors. Through our nearly 140k unique healthcare provider relationships, PatientPoint’s solutions impact roughly 750 million patient visits each year, further advancing our mission of making every doctor-patient engagement better®. Learn more at patientpoint.com.