We are a hybrid, remote-office company dedicated to growing our talent anywhere!
We have onsite locations in: Sioux Falls, SD, Scottsdale, AZ, Troy, MI, Franklin, TN, Dallas, TX
At Pathward, we take tremendous pride in our purpose to create financial inclusion for all™. We are a financial empowerment company that works with innovators to increase financial availability, choice, and opportunity for all. We strive to remove barriers that traditional institutions put in the way of financial access, and promote economic mobility by providing responsible, secure, high quality financial products.
We are a team of problem solvers and innovators who celebrate our differences and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger and well-positioned for success. We celebrate, and embrace, our team members through our *HUMBLE*HUNGRY*SMART approach, and we believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
About the Role:
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for collaborating with Program Managers and key internal stakeholders to implement payments products and services and maintain compliant oversight of existing programs in market.
The Sr. Account Manager serves as the consultant by guiding and advising Pathward's payments partners throughout all phases of the implementation and review processes, ensuring the highest level of quality, compliance, and partner satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be passionate about partner delivery with who is detail oriented with competencies in organizational skills and networking.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the primary operational day-to-day point of contact for partners, maintain ongoing contact with internal and external stakeholders and other parties within the payments ecosystem.
- Embody the voice of the partner within the Pathward organization to improve the partner experience.
- Leverage CRM system and internal tools to document Partner implementation, review and regular workflow tasks.
- Facilitate Risk & Compliance initiatives to ensure complete compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Consult with cross functional teams to identify, evaluate, and implement new products and programs to the market.
- Provide consultative guidance and support to Partners and Account Mangers throughout all phases of the implementation process.
- Establish and build strong relationships with internal Pathward teams who contribute to partner success.
- Advise senior management on partner issues; seek guidance to develop solutions as applicable.
- Manage SLAs to foster speed to market and partner satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Proven ability to consistently manage and prioritize multiple tasks across multiple partners.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities to determine best path forward in an environment where multiple solutions are possible.
- Great rapport building and communication skills with a diverse group of partners and management at all levels.
- Great customer service acumen and ability to champion and articulate the voice of the partner.
- Ability to gain an understanding of partners and their position in the payments industry.
- Maturity to work within and contribute to an expanding organization.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple partners and objectives.
- Ability to enable fast solutions to partner ideas and concerns.
- Meet/Exceed team and organizational goals as outlined by leadership.
- 3-5 years account management experience in the financial services industry
- 1-3 years’ payments experience
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Don’t have everything listed under qualifications? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single condition. At Pathward, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive culture of belonging, so if you’re excited about this role but your experiences don’t match exactly to everything in the posting we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other Pathward roles.
Who we are:
Our commitment to inclusion is woven into our DNA. We believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Please click here to view Pathward's Applicant Privacy Notice.