We are a hybrid, remote-office company dedicated to growing our talent anywhere!
We have onsite locations in: Sioux Falls, SD, Scottsdale, AZ, Troy, MI, Franklin, TN, Dallas, TX
At Pathward, we take tremendous pride in our purpose to create financial inclusion for all™. We are a financial empowerment company that works with innovators to increase financial availability, choice, and opportunity for all. We strive to remove barriers that traditional institutions put in the way of financial access, and promote economic mobility by providing responsible, secure, high quality financial products.
We are a team of problem solvers and innovators who celebrate our differences and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger and well-positioned for success. We celebrate, and embrace, our team members through our *HUMBLE*HUNGRY*SMART approach, and we believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
About the Role:
We are looking for a VP of Product Management to lead and grow our financial services platform. The VP of Product will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of the product roadmap. You will manage the teams responsible for the full product lifecycle of all Pathward products, as well as conduct market research, competitive analysis, and interface with customers to inform product strategy. As a Product leader you will be working closely with internal architecture, engineering, and marketing stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Define inspiring vision for the future state capabilities that empowers our customers and partners to easily deploy, integrate, customize, and extend our digital products.
- Drive all aspects of Product Management from vision, planning, execution, iteration, and success that drive the business forward.
- Develop product roadmap and ensure alignment with business strategy and growth initiatives. Own the roadmap end-to-end from strategy to execution, throughout the product lifecycle.
- Drive the product innovation agenda, including owning the key differentiation points vs competitors.
- Establish a highly collaborative, data & customer-driven culture within the product development team.
- Serve as the most knowledgeable senior team member about competitive software tools and offerings.
- Lead delivery of new technology solutions and capabilities in accordance with the roadmap and ensure that they meet established objectives and expectations of business
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans in partnership with sales and marketing. Inform pricing models, positioning and sales collateral. Communicate value proposition to the sales team.
- Lead, mentor and develop a growing team of product managers
- Oversee product backlog and prioritization, ensure to articulate requirements as epics and user stories in collaboration with business, architecture, and engineering teams
- Communicate effectively across the organization to help the broader team to understand strategy, product positioning, functionality/capabilities, and execution to drive sales/ product adoption
- Define roadmaps to communicate high level direction and sequence to sponsors, stakeholders and delivery teams
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Typically, 12+ years’ experience with bachelor’s or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization
- Skilled at conflict resolution and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence C-level executives to drive business value
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Don’t have everything listed under qualifications? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single condition. At Pathward, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive culture of belonging, so if you’re excited about this role but your experiences don’t match exactly to everything in the posting we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other Pathward roles.
Who we are:
Our commitment to inclusion is woven into our DNA. We believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Please click here to view Pathward's Applicant Privacy Notice.