We are a hybrid, remote-office company dedicated to growing our talent anywhere!
We have onsite locations in: Sioux Falls, SD, Scottsdale, AZ, Troy, MI, Franklin, TN, Dallas, TX
At Pathward, we take tremendous pride in our purpose to create financial inclusion for all™. We are a financial empowerment company that works with innovators to increase financial availability, choice, and opportunity for all. We strive to remove barriers that traditional institutions put in the way of financial access, and promote economic mobility by providing responsible, secure, high quality financial products.
We are a team of problem solvers and innovators who celebrate our differences and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger and well-positioned for success. We celebrate, and embrace, our team members through our *HUMBLE*HUNGRY*SMART approach, and we believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
About the Role:
Responsible to drive adoption, manage services and accelerate the transition to cloud platform services for the enterprise. Working with partner organizations, leads the vision and strategy for cloud adoption and drives associated program delivery and change management. Collaborates with key stakeholders to enable business results and outcomes. Supports the enterprise digitization strategy though the migration of applications to the cloud and adoption of cloud native capabilities.
What You Will Do:
- Drives the cloud strategy, roadmap, and day-to-day management of staff to identify and design current and future technical solution to accelerate cloud migration and adoption.
- Builds the framework for application portfolio analysis and establishes decision criteria to select applications best suited for cloud migration based on Total Cost of Ownership, workload profile, data flow, network latency and information security needs.
- Identifies motivators for cloud adoption and unblocks enterprise challenges, with a focus on meeting internal security, risk and compliance standards with a common approach that enables rapid adoption of cloud across all functions.
- Partners with the enterprise CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) to support overall cybersecurity initiatives and vulnerability management.
- Provides reporting and management information on cloud adoption, including spend, benefits, and investment view over a multiyear period.
- Leverages DevOps solutions to build, harden, maintain and instrument a comprehensive cloud-based security orchestration platform for network security and infrastructure as code.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline; Master’s degree or MBA is highly desirable; equivalent experience acceptable
- Relevant cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner or Solutions Architect
- Industry cloud certifications such as Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), AWS Cloud Professional or Specialty domain or Azure Practitioner preferred
- 12+ years of steady career progression including senior level infrastructure and delivery leadership experience within financial services, insurance, or healthcare related environment.
- Proven track record of supporting large-scale application development functions in a high transaction and rapidly changing business environment.
- Deep experience with Software Defined Infrastructure / Automation, Technology Optimization and Cloud Migration strategy, planning, and implementation.
- Progressive track record leading change through a rapid period of transformation and modernization.
- 2+ years developing & implementing cloud migration and adoption strategies, roadmaps, including developing and managing budgets.
- 5+ years managing private and public cloud computing technologies (Azure, AWS, Google), and engineering best practices
- 10+ years technical experience in specific technology domains, including software development, DEVOPS, cloud computing, cloud platform and shared services, Cloud OPS, infrastructure, security, networking, data and analytics
- Deep understanding of core concepts for Public/Private/Hybrid clouds (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, risk compliance, security, identity and access management)
- Strong knowledge of CAPEX and OPEX models, including business case development for cloud migration and cloud licensing practices
- Broad technical knowledge, project management experience, strong analytic skills, a strategic vision to transform and drive innovative solution, and a track record of delivering results.
- Expert level technical acumen with ability to identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles, ultimately influencing the adoption of cloud services in conjunction with business requirements.
- Expert level ability to understand the business domain of the customer or partner and the business problems the customer or partner is facing, with the intent to solve the business problems.
- Demonstrated passion for building teams, and mentoring engineering skills required for cloud adoption at an enterprise scale.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to present information to senior level audiences and regulators in simple, logical business terms.
- Experience with large scale, complex, application integration environments with regulatory oversight.
- Ability to meet objectives by influencing and engaging across multiple cross functional teams.
- Advanced understanding of LOB technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance.
- Highly collaborative with strong influencing skills, creative, resourceful, self-driven and results-oriented with extensive experience driving the transition of infrastructure services to hybrid and public cloud services.
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Don’t have everything listed under qualifications? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single condition. At Pathward, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive culture of belonging, so if you’re excited about this role but your experiences don’t match exactly to everything in the posting we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other Pathward roles.
Who we are:
Our commitment to inclusion is woven into our DNA. We believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Please click here to view Pathward's Applicant Privacy Notice.