Build the Path Forward
At Path we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables hardware to do more with less human input.
We are looking for an experienced Welder to weld, cut, and braze metal pieces and products by using flame-cutting and hand welding equipment. You will report to the Assembly Manager and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing.
What You’ll Do
- Plan details of work order procedures; gather required tools and materials based on instructions and specifications provided for the job
- Repair and fabricate various items and equipment using cutting, burning, and welding techniques and equipment
- Monitor the welding, burning, and fitting process to ensure parts are not overheated or damaged by warping, distortion, expansion, or shrinkage
- Prepare, assemble, and tack weld parts and surfaces to be welded
- Maintain, organize, and clean equipment and the work area
- Notify supervisor when faulty equipment or defective materials are discovered
- Assist in completing Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Assist in completing Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Who You Are
- You have completed a formal apprenticeship and/or successful completion of an in-company welding training program
- You have a thorough understanding of machines and tools used in welding including designs, uses, maintenance and repair
- You have basic understanding of design techniques, principles, and tools necessary for the precise production of technical plans, drawings, models, and blueprints
- You have excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms
- You have basic understanding of mathematics as related to welding assignmentsMust be able to weld components that are vertical, flat, or overhead.
- You have enough manual dexterity and stability as required for precision work
- You are able to see details at close range
- You are able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- You are able to traverse facilities and machinery by climbing, balancing, lifting, walking, stooping, and carrying materials
- Open to 15-20% travel
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.