Build the Path Forward
At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
As the Operations Intern, you will report to our Process Engineering Team Lead and join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing. Come solve the hardest problems with the best team on the planet!
What You’ll Do
- Create detailed work instructions and training documentation for use with manufacturing and bring-up processes
- Support the creation of Value Stream Maps and baseline process timing for various products and processes
- Identify gaps in the existing processes and generate countermeasures to reduce waste and improve efficiency
- Support Operations Engineering Team with daily activities centered around manufacturing processes and improvement areas
- Design and fabricate fixturing/tools to assist with cell build and bring-up
- Report to Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Who You Are
- You pursuing a BS in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar at an ABET-accredited university
- You have an interest in manufacturing and are familiar with various manufacturing processes (e.g. assembly, welding, CNC machining, etc.)
- You have experience working with CAD
- You are very detail-oriented, enjoy creating and improving processes, and enjoy hands-on learning and problem solving
- You are personable, adaptable and have the strong communication skills needed to collect knowledge from engineers and manufacturing technicians
- You have a track record of strong documentation skills
- You are able to work on-site in Columbus, OH
- You are are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed company early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You like the idea of working at a tech startup with all the perks that go with that- free lunch, unlimited time off, team events, and great benefits
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*To continue to keep our team safe as we navigate the pandemic, we are requiring all in office staff to submit and validate their vaccination status.