Build the Path Forward
At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to support Quality Assurance processes surrounding incoming parts, mass produced outgoing assemblies, and weld systems. You will report to the Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing. Come solve the hardest problems with the best team on the planet!
What You’ll Do
- Create Quality Control Prints/Instructions to be used by the Receiving Team when receiving a part that requires Quality Checks
- Maintain database of parts requiring Quality Control and regularly evaluate whether parts can be removed or need added to the list
- Develop Quality Controls and procedures for new mass production assemblies
- Lead Quality Assurance evaluations for incoming parts and outgoing mass production parts and systems.
- Gather and decipher part quality data to develop corrective actions and recurrence prevention
- Support the setup of Quality Control measures and train associates to perform them
- Track known quality issues and drive kaizen in Quality Control measures
- Participate in design reviews to provide Quality Assurance perspective
- Some travel to supplier sites may be required as needed (<10%)
Who You Are
- You are adaptable - Path is constantly evolving so someone who can identify and develop opportunities for Path to improve existing operations is desired
- You have technical expertise - Must be able to read part/assembly drawings and identify relevant measurements/tolerancing. Previous experience with metrology tools is a plus
- You have experience in leading and executing kaizen activity
- You are able to set progressional milestones for project development, as well as personal growth
- You possess great written and verbal communication skills- This role will have to regularly communicate between Assembly Technicians, Purchasing, Receiving, and Senior Management teams. May need to support Purchasing calls to provide technical expertise
- You actively seek and accept feedback from peers and supervisors
- You are familiar with Google Workspace, Polyworks, and Solidworks
- You are are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed company early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time, On-site