Build the Path Forward
At Path we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables hardware to do more with less human input.
We are looking for a Machine Operator to join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing. Come solve the hardest problems with the best team on the planet!
What You’ll Do
- Interact and operate a state of the art multi robotic welding system
- Load, monitor, and inspect welded assemblies
- Accurately monitor Inventory of parts as well as completed assemblies
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs on our automation equipment/cells locally or at customer sites
- Record data as required by engineers to drive issue resolution
- Carefully monitor cell performance and part fitup
- Operate our specialized machines integrated with our customer’s operations.
- Read engineering drawings, assembly diagrams, electrical schematics and interpret blueprints
- Service and maintain pneumatic systems, welding equipment, robotics, and electrical automation devices.
- Integrate a sophisticated autonomous welding cell into a customer’s manufacturing process.
- Learn Forge processes in great detail and gain familiarity in operating the cell from command prompts and code changes
- Interface with customers to ensure our equipment is operating efficiently.
- Coordinate with our engineering resources to troubleshoot issues that may arise.
- Inspect, clean, and replace electrical and mechanical components
- Be adaptable! Our needs change and develop quickly - so being adaptable is a must!
Who You Are
- You have Technical training/Trade School certification/ Associate degree in Engineering Tech/BS Engineering or related industry experience
- You have hands-on experience in design, assembly, and troubleshooting of mechanical & electrical systems (preferably manufacturing equipment specific)
- You have some welding experience (no certifications necessary)
- You have fabrication or machine shop experience
- You are comfortable with learning some programming languages
- You are detail oriented and have experience working with small and fragile components
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You are eager to learn and grow in your field
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Requires the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to operate and use shop equipment
- Able to climb ladders and bend over/move into awkward positions
- Commitment to high standards of workmanship, the production of quality products, and continuous quality improvement
- 60-80% Travel
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time