Build the Path Forward
At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing. Come solve the hardest problems with the best team on the planet!
What You’ll Do
- Key focus areas will include improving and standardizing the following existing areas of the supply chain systems: S&OP automation, demand planning, MRP & inventory management, and visibility through reporting and dashboards
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain
- Analyze current inventories and procedures; suggest improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Evaluate, develop, and implement supply chain industry best practices and long term improvements
- Helps improve supply chain visibility with focus on current tools (dashboards, KPI's Pipeline reporting etc) and review of best-in-class industry tools for future state
- Research internal business needs and market trends to recommend sourcing strategy for assigned projects. Present recommendation to management and senior leadership and execute overall sourcing plan.
- Collaborate with cross-functions to resolve supply or performance issues, review and influence recovery plans both internally and with suppliers
- Engage suppliers to meet business needs and drive improvements in quality, capacity, capability, and cost.
- Monitor market trends and conditions to ensure that contract portfolio is benchmarked appropriately
- Monitor the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments
- Participates as an advisory member of the product development team, providing information and guidance on availability and cost of supplies and materials.
Who You Are
- You have experience in Netsuite or related ERP
- You have experience in Manufacturing
- You have leadership experience
- You have 5+ years in a supply chain role
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers
- You are a detail-oriented person that can operate in a fast paced environment
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You like the idea of working at a tech startup with all the perks that go with that - free lunch, unlimited time off, team events, and great benefits
- Travel 5-10%
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time