At Path we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables hardware to do more with less human input.
We are looking for a Controls Engineer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining our core controls architecture, integrating new features, and troubleshooting issues as we deploy our products in the field. You will report to our Hardware Engineering Manager and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing.
What You’ll Do
- You will update electrical schematics and layout drawings via Solidworks Electrical
- You will specify and integrate 3rd party equipment
- You will troubleshoot electrical controls using schematics and multimeters
- You will participate in mechanical and electrical design reviews
- You will participate in development of I/O lists, cable sheets, and BoMs
- You will participate in risk assessments
- You will participate in evaluation of safety devices
- You will provide technical support during all phases of project including customer support
- You will travel to customer’s facilities for equipment installation and commissioning
Who You Are
- You have 1+ years of experience working with electrical controls
- You are experienced working with automation equipment including PLCs
- You have the ability to read electrical schematics
- You are willing to travel up to 30%
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You like the idea of working at a tech startup with all the perks that go with that- free lunch, unlimited time off, team events, and great benefits
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.