Build the Path Forward
At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
We are building out a team of Bring Up Engineers that will serve as the liaison between Operations and Software Engineering as we prepare our robotic weld cells for deployment. You will report to our Engineering Manager and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing. Come solve the hardest problems with the best team on the planet!
What You’ll Do
- Link between Software Engineering and Operations Manufacturing groups
- Provide first line troubleshooting and diagnosis of cells on the floor before FAT/deployment
- Investigate linux application behavior and logs to assist with Jira card creation of any system bugs during operation/bring-up
- Investigate PLC Code (Allen Bradley) to assist with Jira card creation of system bugs during operation/bring-up of the cell
- Create detailed Jira incident tickets for use in Software Bug Fixing and Patching processes
- Work with the Software and Support teams to continually improve playbooks and other technical documentation used during the incident management processes
- Attend regular Software Update Meetings to understand the major/minor/hotfix items going out to the cells per release
- Relay any major Cell Operation Changes and train Operating Technicians on new operation practices as needed
- Assist Technical Writing team members by providing images and details for documentation creation around cell operation and bring-up processes
Who You Are
- You have knowledge of either PLC (Ladder Logic) code structures or C++ code. Even better if you know both
- You are able to travel up to 25%
- You are personable, adaptable and have strong communication skills
- You have experience working cross-functionally with different teams
- You have a track record of strong documentation skills
- You have a knack for troubleshooting and analyzing
- You preferably have experience working with Jira
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*To continue to keep our team safe as we navigate the pandemic, we are requiring all in office staff to submit and validate their vaccination status.
Why You'll Love It Here
- Free lunch every day
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with 100% coverage on monthly medical premiums for you and any dependents (nothing comes out of your paycheck!)
- 6 weeks 100% paid parental leave plus an additional 6-8 weeks maternity leave for the
birthing parent (12-14 weeks total)
- 401K through Empower
- Paid Referral Bonus
Job Type: Full-time