At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Human Resources Generalist to join our People Team. You will report to the People Operations Manager and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing. Come solve the hardest problems with the best team on the planet!
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate our growing workforce by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations, policies and procedures, and best practices
- Facilitate an effective and efficient onboarding for new hires and act as a Path Robotics ambassador throughout our onboarding process and employee life cycle
- Participate in the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Provide support and guidance to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Develop, recommend, and implement creative strategies to foster diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Maintain employee records, HRIS & databases, and training programs
- Perform additional talent and people team duties to support initiatives as needed
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience
- You are well versed in employment-related laws and regulations
- You are hardworking and accountable with strong follow up and time management skills
- You are highly organized and thrive on creating structure out of chaos
- You enjoy tackling new challenges and solving problems, even if it’s outside your lane of responsibility
- You are able to adapt quickly to meet the needs of our business and have a strong focus on continuous improvement
- You have a “can do” attitude and can make the impossible possible, no questions asked
- You are are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a well funded, venture-backed company, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*To continue to keep our team safe as we navigate the pandemic, we are requiring all in office staff to submit and validate their vaccination status.
Why you’ll love it here
- Free lunch every day
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with 100% coverage on monthly medical premiums for you and any dependents (nothing comes out of your paycheck!)
- 6 weeks 100% paid parental leave plus an additional 6-8 weeks maternity leave for the
birthing parent (12-14 weeks total)
- 401K through Empower
- Paid Referral Bonus