At Path we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables hardware to do more with less human input.
We are looking for an experienced Software/Systems QA Team Lead who will be responsible for creating and maintaining a scalable software test strategy for both our software and our integrated robotic weld cells, associated tests, and quality metrics to ensure the delivery of high-quality software. You will report directly to the VP of Software, and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing.
What You'll Do
- Recruit, directly supervise, mentor, and coach software and system test engineers at different levels of experience
- Collaborate with product managers to analyze software requirements for system features
- Provide technical and management oversight for the development of test strategy, test plans, verification test cases, and associated test design documents based on requirements
- Train teams to do meaningful exploratory testing to continue to find edge cases after we’ve got meaningful coverage of the normal execution paths
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 6 years of software quality assurance and customer interface experience
- You have experience as a technical lead or team lead
- You demonstrate creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- You have experience with software test design best practices, including design for reliability
- You have experience with and understanding of Software QA methodologies (requirements analysis, test planning, functional testing, exploratory testing, usability testing, performance testing, etc.)
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You like the idea of working at a tech startup with all the perks that go with that- free lunch, unlimited time off, team events, and great benefits
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.