At Path we work on state-of-the-art robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to build the next generation of general purpose intelligent machines. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables machines to see, think, act, and learn.
We are looking for an Engineering Coordinator for our growing Engineering group. Engineering Coordinator is responsible for coordinate between Engineering, Supply Chain and Sales/Prod. Management on all engineering changes.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and maintain the engineering change implementation process for all engineering Bill of Materials (“BoM”) changes.
- Maintain document control for drawings from engineering and documentation for the Quality Management System
- Coordinate and communicate across supply chain, operations, and engineering teams as to material availability requirements and availability.
- Develop automated reports as necessary for tracking and communicating changes.
- Maintain and own CAD data quality
- Maintain strong relationships with internal customers to ensure accurate data transfers.
- Support launch activities by arranging and assisting with pre-production builds.
- Upon the completion of a change, work towards disposition of obsolete material.
- Establish "break points" depending on material availability and obsolete costs.
- Coordinate product launch sign-offs with the cross-functional teams.
- Track status and timing of all engineering design and process changes.
- Provide management clear and concise updates on product changes in progress and BoM by customer.
- Maintain metric(s) tracking the effectiveness of the group’s change management process and provide management monthly metric updates.
- Maintain engineering change implementation matrix (ECI Matrix) and populate weekly with the information provided by responsible parties and submitted ECNs.
- Facilitate weekly meetings for upcoming and new engineering changes that will affect operations and materials.
- Engineering change management training of new employees.
Who You Are (Ideal candidates will have a multiple of)
- 2-5+ years’ experience in manufacturing / production
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to and understands value of obtaining complete and accurate information in order to avoid decision-making or results based on inaccurate information, resulting in program delays and unnecessary expenditure of resources.
- Able to make sound management decisions based on information provided.
- Excellent follow-through skills and time management.
- Ability to read, analyze, and create various documentation related to tooling and/or engineering.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization and with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to explain new ideas and concepts so others will understand.
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.