At Path we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables hardware to do more with less human input.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst -Production Planner Coordinator to create, review, amend, and maintain attainable and effective production schedules for assigned products. The Production Planner is expected to utilize system tools inclusive of material requirements planning and capacity planning to ensure that the supply chain is effective in meeting the needs of our customers while maintaining required delivery and inventory goals. The Production Planner has a significant impact on customer service and production activity and therefore must be a creative thinker with sound decision-making ability that acts with the customer in mind.. You will report to the Director of Supply Chain Operations and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible to track progression of production orders and investigate factors that affect timely delivery of customer orders.
- You will effectively communicate changes to the production schedule to all stakeholders.
- You will initiate and participate in continuous improvement projects related to production planning, customer service, and inventory management.
- You will utilize various sources of data to analyze and make decisions relevant to scheduling, prioritizing loads, and workflow.
- You will be responsible for driving improvements in procurement and material flow.
- You will identify gaps in processes and execute improvement initiatives.
- You will lead by example with a sense of urgency to meet production requirements through the use of NetSuite.
- You will determine the need of purchased raw materials, components, and completed assemblies required to support the master production schedule.
- You will make decisions based on existing orders, current inventories, lead-times and anticipated demand.
- You understand and evaluate MRP, inventory, open PO’s, WIP, and internal and external manufacturing capacities to ensure that visibility of performance to schedule/plan is understood and actively managed.
- You will expedite, de-expedite and re-plan to meet changing requirements of raw stock, manufactured sub-assemblies, purchased parts, and outside services to satisfy customer needs and minimize inventory risk.
- You will interface daily with factory production control, engineering, management, and procurement to determine and resolve supply-demand gaps.
- You will remain knowledgeable of the capacities and capabilities of internal and external manufacturing sites.
- You will work with Operation Leads and other stakeholders to develop integrated daily and weekly production schedules based on customer priorities and maximize output as required
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3+ years of experience in manufacturing setting where Material Requirements Planning has been implemented
- You have strong experience executing MRP transactions (preferably in NetSuite)
- You have a positive approach and are a problem-solver, focused on finding solutions, and are comfortable recommending changes.
- You have analytical and critical thinking skills.
- You are are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed company early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You like the idea of working at a tech startup with all the perks that go with that- free lunch, unlimited time off, team events, and great benefits
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.