At Path we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables hardware to do more with less human input.
We are looking for a Master Data Analyst to manage New Item Changes/Introductions and creation within the company ERP system, with the main customers being internal engineering, procurement and production. This role will also interface closely with the Procurement and Strategic Sourcing Teams as materials suppliers and vendors are selected and on-boarded. You will report to the Director of Supply Chain Operations and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible to track and manage the introduction of new part numbers and BOMs released from engineering or requested by internal teams
- You will be responsible for the creation and management of new and existing part numbers
- You will support new BOM master data needs in NetSuite and maintain existing BOM
- You will track and manage a product release system for production implementation against established milestones
- You will work with Production Managers, Supply Chain, Engineering, and Assembly teams to ensure and validate BOM accuracy and structure
- You will produce tracking logs of changes and push open action items to closure
- You will assist Purchasing, Finance and Engineering as needed in building and/or troubleshooting BOM costs
- You will collaborate with Engineering on material needs for new product development and continuous cost savings with existing products
- You will work closely with Procurement and Planning to ensure timely Processing of the Purchasing portion of engineering change orders (ECO's)
- You will act as a partner to Engineering to relay critical information from Supply Chain such as Sourcing and Lead Time issues as they arise to meet production deadlines and make decisions as a team
- You will continually review bill of materials and routings to ensure accuracy as the product “evolves” into pre-production.
- You will create, prioritize, and deliver continuous improvement to the business
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5-7 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field
- You have a strong understanding of lean manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- You possess advanced skills in Microsoft Office, MRP/ERP, and PLM
- You have a positive approach and are a problem-solver, focused on finding solutions, and are comfortable recommending changes
- You have analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed company early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You like the idea of working at a tech startup with all the perks that go with that- free lunch, unlimited time off, team events, and great benefits
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.