At Path we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables hardware to do more with less human input.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to work on the Data Platform that is needed to make our products successful. This platform will provide business insights to management and customers, operational telemetry to our engineering/operations teams, and (most importantly) the raw data that our CV/AI team needs to train and refine the algorithms that drive our autonomous robots. You will report to a Software Development Manager and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement a massive data store and machine learning pipeline
- Develop new features, write automated tests and fix bugs
- Integrate, optimize, debug, and deploy state-of-the-art algorithms and methods
- Manage code changes with version control using Git branching
- Leverage infrastructure-as-code and DevOps techniques
- Promote collaboration with other engineers and teams
Who You Are
- You are excited to support on autonomous robotics systems
- You care about quality and are dedicated to shipping high-quality code
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematic or equivalent experience
- You have significant experience building automated cloud management systems using Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar on AWS
- Experience with cloud-scale data management tools such as Kafka, the ELK stack, Hadoop/Hive/etc., or similar
- Experience with IOT monitoring and data capture as well as distributed system monitoring and management solutions
- You have experience creating at least one data management platform or machine learning pipeline
- You have experience with one or more: TDD, ATDD, Unit Test, CI/CD, and agile/XP
- You have experience with version control, preferably Git
- You have or would like to build experience with computer vision (CV) and artificial intelligence (AI) data management
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You like the idea of working at a tech startup with all the perks that go with that- free lunch, unlimited time off, team events, and great benefits
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.