Build the Path Forward
At Path Robotics, we’re attacking a trillion dollar opportunity - doing things that have never been done before to support an industry hurting from a lack of skilled labor. Big, hard problems are what Path tackles every day and our people are our greatest asset to get that job done. Our intelligent, hardworking team of people do the impossible every single day, yet remain incredibly kind, humble, and always ready to support one another.
We are looking for an experienced Applications Engineer to play an essential role in qualifying (or disqualifying) potential Path Robotics customers based on the key attributes of their manufacturing process and operations. You will report directly to the Director of Sales and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing. Come solve the hardest problems with the best team on the planet!
What You’ll Do
- Qualify and measure the technical details of the sales process
- Understand and articulate in detail the intricacies and complexities of Path Robotics’ prospective customers’ manufacturing and production environment
- Build cost-analysis in a high-mix manufacturing environment based on current state vs. future state operations with a precise level of accuracy
- Prepare findings reports as they relate to Path Robotics’ technology, and present technical capabilities and limitations
- Work with account executives to develop quotes based on client specific needs
- Partner with our in-house product team to organize and implement product demonstrations for customers
- Travel to different customer sites as needed
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of Engineering Experience (manufacturing or welding Related)
- You have experience on a high performing sales team and are comfortable using Salesforce
- You understand the welding process in terms of parameter development, material composition, qualification standards, etc.
- You have strong computational and mathematics skills
- You can maintain complex spreadsheets in Excel
- You have an interest in welding, robotics, or the manufacturing industry as a whole
- You enjoy building lasting relationships and understand the importance of excellent customer service
- You are able to adapt quickly to meet the needs of our customers and have a strong focus on continuous improvement
- You are are excited by the opportunity to be a part of an early stage, venture-backed company where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
- You are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- You like the idea of working at a tech startup with all the perks that go with that- free lunch, unlimited time off, team events, and great benefits
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*To continue to keep our team safe as we navigate the pandemic, we are requiring all in office staff to submit and validate their vaccination status.
Why You'll Love It Here
- Free lunch every day
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with 100% coverage on monthly medical premiums for you and any dependents (nothing comes out of your paycheck!)
- 6 weeks 100% paid parental leave plus an additional 6-8 weeks maternity leave for the
birthing parent (12-14 weeks total)
- 401K through Empower
- Paid Referral Bonus
Job Type: Full-time