At Path, we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables the hardware to do more with less human input.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to identify and engage with our ideal customer profiles in a meaningful way that conveys Path Robotics’ value proposition and mission. You will identify qualified leads and curate the sales development pipeline leading to lucrative sales conversations and conversions. You will report to the SDR Manager and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect and qualify leads that align with the ideal customer profile using market research, email, phone, social media, and more
- Cultivate relationships and manage leads within the sales tech stack
- Engage leads in a thoughtful manner that aligns with Path Robotics' value proposition and mission
- Partner with the Path Robotics leadership and other departments to ensure alignment
- Daily outbound activities to engage and start conversations with prospects across North America
- Engage in virtual and in-person sales floors, participate in creating and improving the sales playbook, and test out new ways to engage and cultivate relationships
- Ongoing training and development to push you personally and professionally
Who You Are
- You are ambitious and ready to be a part of the sales team on the ground floor
- You have a strong passion for sales and a desire to learn more
- You have sales experience and a track record of success
- You have an interest in robotics, artificial intelligence, or industrial automation
- You enjoy building lasting relationships and can build rapport quickly
- You can adapt quickly and embrace change
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup, where your work will have a direct impact
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment on a fast-growing team
- You like the idea of working at a tech startup with all the perks that go with that- free lunch, unlimited time off, team events, and great benefits
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.