At Path we work on state-of-the-art robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, and sensors to build the next generation of general purpose intelligent machines. Our transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables machines to see, think, act, and learn.
We are looking for an experienced Robotics Engineer who is excited to develop new techniques to improve some of the most difficult and interesting challenges in robotics. You will report to the Robotics Engineering Team Lead and will join a team of dedicated, supportive, and enthusiastic people to help create the future of manufacturing.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, implement, and test state-of-the-art motion planning, localization, and control algorithms for industrial robotic manipulators.
- Help to architect and build a powerful, flexible, and well-engineered software platform that can be used for a variety of robotics tasks.
- Champion collaboration with your cross-functional teammates
Who You Are (Ideal candidates will have a multiple of)
- Strong programming skills in C++/Python.
- Strong mathematical background
- Ability to rapidly implement and iterate on ideas.
- Significant open source contributions.
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.