Successful robots need to be robust, and making hardware robust is not easy. We are excited to bring on an individual to join our team of technologist in an industry ready for a robotic revolution.
What You’ll Work On
- Identifying process deficiencies and developing solutions
- Developing custom hardware solutions for the robot cell
- Researching and analyzing specifications for OEM equipment
- Designing and fabricating tools for Research & Development and testing
Your Background Includes
- BS in mechanical, electrical, industrial, aerospace engineering, or equivalent
- Manufacturing and automation experience
- Mechanical system design experience
- 3D printing experience
- Hands on prototyping and machine shop experience
Nice to haves
- General robotics knowledge
- Welding knowledge
Why Path Robotics
- More than just filling a role - we value people, their individuality, and their ideas.
- Join a team of dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic people working together to achieve our vision.
- An opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed startup early on, where your work will have an immediate and direct impact.
- Exceptional benefits, team events and more!
- Competitive compensation and equity - invest in yourself!
Our team works on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. We are intelligence enablers, enabling hardware to do more with less human input. Our first system we have developed is a transformative robotic welder. It is a system that sees, understands, and requires almost zero human input to do its job. Join our talented team and help us create the future of manufacturing.
Path Robotics, Inc. Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values & Trust. Path Robotics, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Job Type: Full-time